FS: Sunroof bits from A3 Jetta

Well, I finally sucked it up and bought a used sunroof to replace the
broken one in my 99 Jetta GLX. I shopped around a bit for a used one, and
the best one was sold only as an entire unit (glass, motor, and
mechanicals).

Needless to say, I have some extra parts now and would LOVE to offset the
expense of buying the new assembly. Here's what I have:

1 sunroof motor - works perfectly
1 sunroof glass (tinted)
I also have the mechanical parts from my old sunroof minus the single
broken pawl.

I believe that these parts will fit any A3 Volkswagen (Jetta, Golf, Passat).

Make me an offer on any of this. I will be more than fair on price.

Thanks,

Chuck Van Pelt
cvanpelt@aracnet.com
1995 Jetta GLX VR6  <----with working sunroof Woo-hoo!