Ron @ New Dimensions gone?

I took my car in to Sunnyvale VW today to get the ABS fixed, and
the service advisor said that Ron had left.  I called to schedule
my suspension install, and found out that was true.  When I asked
what happened, all the guy said was "He doesn't work here anymore"
and he sounded kinda wierd.  Does anyone know what happened?  Ron's
a pretty cool guy and I definetly trust him, so I'm bummed that he's
gone.  Seems kind of sudden, as I had called early this week and he
was still there and didn't mention anything.

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/