Re: New car joy and sorrow (long)

Thanks for your response, Tim. I have priced the motors for fun and
found them somewhere on the net for USD $100. Not $900, but still spendy
for a small electric motor. ;-)

I thought about getting a Sony, but the Blau's integrate much better
with the Jetta dash. The Sony's are glossy black and don't match the
flat black of the dash as well as the Blau. I also find that the
attention to detail in the Blau's design and interface offers a bit more
flexibility for the $. Just my $0.02.

I didn't say it in my original post, but I DID replace the factory plugs
with new original equipment plugs. They were about USD $5.50 each...I've
never had to drop over $30 on plus before. ;-)

Chuck Van Pelt