Re: (comments re:Need help - Springs)

    Umm, I'm sure this has been covered, but that's NOT what Rice stands for.  A
Rice-Boy is a stereo-type for someone who poors a ton of money into totally
absurd upgrades to their vehicle.  They usually go for appearance first (usually
doing nothing more for the performance than adding some weight), and they can't
drive for shit!  They run around all day and night driving up and down the main
strips with no intentions other than to show off their car.

    With that said .. a Rice-Boy Shop would be a typical place that a Rice Boy
would shop.  Lotsa of flaired out fenders and wings and cheap upgrade parts.
But when you want the real serious performance stuff for your car, they have no
clue what you're talking about.  The term Rice, came about because the typical
Rice Boy vehicle is usually a Japanese made vehicle.  Although a few, low-price
German cars unfortunately wiggle their way into that category on occasion.

    Having THAT said ... try decaf espresso or something.

Bill
'98 GLX