(comments re:Need help - Springs)

So what is wrong with rice?....Oh I get it...a slang
term (derogatory at that) about being an un
trustworthy place of business.

Umm...since this is a forum for jetta imformation, why
can't we keep on the topic and use vw-speak?  Why
bring in racial terms that insult those that might
have some type of asian roots?  You being an asian,
should understand that more than anyone.  (then again,
maybe with an email like "wangster", I should not be
surprised.)

I can not recall a time when I have seen anyone using
"spic", "wop", "kraut", "nigger" (and I am sure that
everyone has their own terms) in describing a problem.
 Why not?   Besides being not too politically correct,
it is rude and ignorant.

As jetta/vr6/vw enthusiasts, this place is intended to
make people feel comfortable, not segragated.  I am
sure we all get our dose in the "real" world.

Although this might be a term you "throw" around
loosely in your part of the country and in your
crowds, have the sensitivity to realize that the web
reaches all over.  Let's be more professional.

You seem to be more concerned with using curse words
than offending ethnic groups.  You cannot even bring
yourself to type the word "fuck", you had to use an
(*).  But had no problem with "those goddamn
RICEBOYS".

Promote your ethnicity, do not degrade it.

One final note, it seems to me that the garage isn't
the one that will "mess things up".  Blame yourself
for being careless to whom you leave your car with (if
it is really your "pride and joy"), or blame your
father for bringing it in on the first place.
Afterall, the garage didn't come to your house, your
car went to them for "help"

Well, that is my commentary, LET THE FLAMES BEGIN..

the nixter
97 Tornado Red GLX