Anyone have Boge/Neuspeed?

I'm getting ready to get the ND Stage 1 suspension, with Boge Progas
and the Neuspeed springs.  Does anyone on this list in the Bay Area
have this setup?  I *really* would like to witness it before I buy
it.  And since I've got a drive coming up a month from now, I want to
buy it pretty soon. :-)

I can also travel up to Sacramento, as I have to go there soon
anyway.

Thanks,
John

--