Re: Smoked reflectors

>When I was at ND yesterday, I picked up a set of smoked side
>bumper turn signals (or whatever they're called) and on the
>way home I thought about doing the fronts as well.  But I was
>wondering...does it look dorky to have the front turn signals and
>middle reflectors smoke and the fog lights clear?
>
>Thanks,
>John

I have the smoked side-markers, smoked front turn signals, smoked front
dummy reflectors, and clear fogs on my black '95 GLX. Looks really nice.
They all compliment each other, and the factory-smoked taillights. The
secondary lights are smoked while the primaries (fogs and headlights) are
clear. Looks great. Only drawback is my inability to find amber-tinted
bulbs for the side-markers, which currently look off-white (bleh).
Otherwise, especially during the day, the set-up looks really sweet on a
black car. No complaints, here!
-T

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!
         ... who cares?