English 101

I am not going to take side with this issue. I would however, like to
pose a few questions to Greg. Even though you were "man enough to
apologize" does that lessen the sting that Ian may have felt? Does your
post seem sincere or just defensive? I agree with you that one should
speak and write in a manner that reflects good form, but you should also
give someone the benefit of the doubt. We do not know the circumstances
involved. If you chose not to reply to someone because of their diction
or grammar, that is your right, but chastising them in a public forum
such as this is in very poor taste. One who gives the impression of
being educated should know that.
Ian should have taken the time to be more clear and concise but he
doesn't deserve the verbal abuse.
BTW I didn't understand what he meant but I would still try to help.
This is just my opinion.