    From: David Bergesen <djbergesen@dotstar.net>
    Date: Thursday, July 22, 1999 7:34 PM
    Subject: question re chip upgrade

    I was surfing today and looked at the Autotech chip. They claim a 7hp
increase, and torque increases from 2000-6000 rpm. They claim to raise the
rev and kill the top limiter. All in all, it sounded good for only $100.
Anyone have it? Complaints? Recommendations? I know most people have the
Garrett chip, and are pleased. Any #'s from you guys? What are the gains
with the G-chip? And price? Is it easy to install yourself?

    Dave Bergesen
    djbergesen@dotstar.net