Need some minor help

OK. Most of the help I need has to do with odd noises. '96 Jetta GLX:

1) Recently, a small, inconsistent rattle developed in the sunroof. It seems to be coming from the plastic track stuff on either side, and happens both open and closed. If closed, all I have to do is press up on the glass, and the rattle is gone. Unfortunately, that is hard to do when trying to hold a good racing line with one hand, and cycle through the cog box with the other.

2) Creaking from the rear seats. Seems more prominent when the armrest is down, although it happens either way. Most noise when turning/pulling g's, as the body flexes. Which hinges/latches/joints do I lube?

3) Cyclic rubbing sound. It sounds to be coming from left front. I am suspecting a warped rotor. Any input? Rate of cycle increases with speed, so it has to be something that is going around, like a wheel. I can feel it very faintly in the steering wheel, and I can hear it as a rub-rub-rub sort of bassline over my music.

Anyone have any ideas what is causing each noise? Any suggested solutions? Thanks in advance.

Dave Bergesen
djbergesen@dotstar.net