Re: STEREOS HELP!!??

i do not know if i dired it or not, when hooking up the stoxck wires to the
new wiring harness for the new head unit, we hooked yup everything as youre
supposed to do, but it did not work at all then when trying to hook up the
stock bose unit it did not work either until we accidentally realozed that
bare metal running from one of the wires from stock wiring to stock wire on
other side makes it work if it stays in place, weird and hard to explain, i
dont know, what do you mean, frying it, how would i know if it is fried and
how do i hookit upright without frying it?

thanks foryoue help really