Re: Viper vs. 993

"Squier, Craig" wrote:

> Huh? Are you saying that someone who is buying a Viper CAN'T afford a
> Porsche? At that level of Automobile, $25,000 is chump change.
> Maybe not for you and me....but for someone that buys these cars, price is
> RARELY an issue.
>
> Comparing the Viper and the Porsche is like apples and oranges...
> The Porsche can be driven by anyone year round, your grannie can drive it to
> the Bingo parlor and never get into the Bag-Bang zone. It is a very
> civillzed car.
> The Viper is for guys who need to lay 200 foot rubber patches to make up for
> the bald spot they are getting on their head.
>
> Gimme the Porsche anyday, otherwise I can't hear Granny over the Viper's
> exhaust...   ;)
>
> -Cab

Uhh Ok ... so tell you what ....

You go out and drive an $80K Porche .. that probably means you'll be looking at
a '99 Carrera 4 .. then go out and drive a Viper GTS.   You'll be openin the
door and kickin granny out while you lay 200 ft pathes of rubber to make up for
the fact that you can't stop pissin yer pants :-)

Bill
'98 GLX
Driven a Viper .... the word "Heaven" doesn't do it justice.  And no .. it's not
physically demanding to drive, it's downright civilized.