RE: 11" Rotors in the Rear?!?

Although I doubt they'd fit due to drive/non-drive hub differences, remember
that your fronts due up to 80% of the braking. Increasing the braking power
on the back without equivalent adjustments to the front brakes and/or the
proportioning valve would simply result in your back brakes wanting to lock
up all of the time (not sure how ABS would handle this). For a comparison on
how much braking each end does, just look at the amount of brake dust on
each wheel.