HELP! JETTA WONT MOVE

HELP!!
i was driving down the hill and my car started to lug in 4th gear and was
going about 20 mph.  Then i got to the bottom of the hill and i turned
everthing off and put the parking brake on.  I waited a while and turned the
car on.  I put it in Reverse and it wouldn't go backwards, it acted as
though it was stuck in nuetral.  HELP, its still sitting at the bottom of my
hill. If you know whats wrong, please email me back asap.

thanks
Jacob Buehn
94 Jetta GLS