Improving radio performance

Hi again folks,

I found what I think is an noticeable improvement potential in the
performance of your radio in your A4 chassis (New Beetle, New Golf, New
Jetta), New Cabrio or Passat B5 series II and later Volkswagen.

Using the hidden menu in the "scan" button. At the first selection which
lets you set the "ON VOL" set this to the maximum reading (63) instead
of a lower reading (or the lowest, [13]).

I think you'll notice a vast improvement in sound quality. I found that
I could actually hit the "max" setting which I wasn't able to do
previously. Try it I think you'll be surprised!

-- Regards

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant
Scott Volkswagen
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106