RE: purchase of 95

Title: RE: purchase of 95

$18,900 CA = $12,600 US

-----Original Message-----
From: DESEOSA@aol.com [mailto:DESEOSA@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 1999 2:10 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: purchase of 95

What is 18,900 Canadian Dollars in US Dollars?  I bought a '95 VW Assured 28K
miles from a dealership for 15,000 tax, title, everything included in Nov.
98. I thought I got a pretty good deal considering it's loaded with leather
seats etc. and in very excellent condition. As you can tell from the milage,
it was never driven.  There are lots of sites on the web that will calculate
the asking price for a car based on year milage and equipment.  It's what I
used to compare the asking price for all the JETTA///s I looked at. Almost
any browser will pull one up if you search for "purchase used cars".

Angie and 95 GLX aka Fernando