RE: Squeaks

I heard the same sound when I first got my car.  It turns out to be the
spring in the brake pad.  I would hear the squeak whenever I would go over a
bump or crack in the road.  However while applying the brakes and rolling
over bumps the squeaks will go away.  You might want try this.  The next
brake pads that I put on the car will be high-end pads.  This should take
care of those annoying squeaks.

Good Luck
Franklin