Power door locks on the fritz

Hi All,

My door locks decided to go on vacation last night. When you pull up or
down on the driver's lock knob nothing happens, no motor sound or
anything. Could be a vacuum leak?  If so, where are the likely spots to
check. (I have a Bentley manual at home).

Noticed the locks were flakely after I got back from vacation. Guess the
Jetta wasn't too happy being parked for a week while in was down in the
Caribbean tooling around in (gasp) an Acc*rd or a C*rolla!!.

The car is still under an extended warranty but if its minor, I'd prefer
to take care of it myself. Let me know if you guys and gals have any
advice.

Thanks in advance,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black