RE: salvage title Re: Looking to buy 1995 GLX

Post the VIN number and I let you know what I can find.

RAfA95

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of DESEOSA@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 12:59 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: salvage title Re: Looking to buy 1995 GLX

I accidently erased the original post, but if its a hunter green GLX for
12,000 in Virginia claiming "it got a minor ding in the rear bumper soon
after it was bought new", don't buy it. Don't buy any hunter green GLX from
Virginia till you research the title.  I almost bought this one until I
researched the title. It had been salvaged and they lied about that minor
damage considering Virginia requires /only/ 75% damage for a salvage title.

<< How much are they asking? Someone here might be able to tell you if you
are
 getting a square deal. >>