Looking to buy 1995 GLX

Hello,

I am going to look at a 95 GLX tomorrow night and would like some hints on
what to look at.

The body looks in great shape, but I didn't get a look under the hood or in
the car.

I THINK it's got 88,000 kms.  About standard, I think.

Are there any common problems?

I used to own a '91 Corrado, but sold it when the money ran out.  It had
it's "typical" problems.  I lost my mind and drove a Cherokee for a while.
Now I want to get back into a VW.  Something with some poop (hence the GLX).

Any and all replies greatfully accepted, but please send direct to me
instead of the list.  I'm in digest version and don't know when I'll get the
answers and I'm heading out to see it early tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

Thanks in advance!
Jeff Bell
Calgary, Canada