New member

Hi all,
   My name is Sergio, I just subscribed to this List,  I have been driving Old Chevys for quite sometime now...I have a 69 Nova SS with a 454 Big Block, a 70 Nova with a 396 big block, a 71 Camaro with a 400 smal block and a Large Cadillac! as you can see I spend a lot of money in Gasoline! So I decided to buy me a more economical Car, today I bought a 1995 Jetta in a car auction and need some info, here are the questions: I'll stop right there, I have a lot more questions...but I'll keep it short for now!
Thanks In advance
I'll be anxiously awaiting for all your replies....I'm glad to be here.
Sergio