Re: Remus (ATTN: Eric Wang)

RJ,

I am only replying to say that I don't know. No one else has said anything
on this topic, even though I have read your same post like four times now.
I'm sorry I can't help. I too would like to know the answer to your
question, but NO ONE seems to want to talk about this topic. I know that at
least one person here has a Remus system (the guy with the princeton.edu
website driving a 94 GLX - maybe he can help. I think his name is Eric
Wang). Anyone have any thoughts here, even just to tell poor RJ that you
don't know?

Dave Bergesen
djbergesen@dotstar.net