Re: Brake Dust

Definitely don't get the covers.  Do, however, get the Mintex redbox brake
pads.  They won't make the dust disappear, but they do produce less dust
than stock (I'd estimate that I've seen a 15-25% reduction since I got
mine).

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 / aftermarket Trek edition -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein
Sport shocks and struts (soon!), Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech Q-Chip,
K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II, 1998 Green Trek 930
http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang