993 Turbo vs. Maranello and/or Hennessey Viper

You're right...the 993 will smoke nearly everything...but the Ferrari 550
Maranello.  Top speed of 194.5 mph.  Sweet little car, and quite an elegant
hot rod.  The Hennessey Viper that I referred to is a land shark.  Starts as
a stock Viper GTS, engine gets bored out and supercharged, refitted with
carbon fibre this and aluminum and titanium that, new paint job, exhaust,
tranny, clutch, fuel injection, the whole nine yards.  The result?  215 mph
top speed and 650 hp.  It's a beastly thing.  And for only 165 grand, all
this can be yours!  Now...if we could only figure out how to get the 165
grand...

Have a great weekend folks, and be careful.  As Collier has shown us, there
are a lot of creeps on the road.

Ryan