Undersea Boat (was GLX woes)

OK so this is slightly OT, so sue me.

This reminds me of the time long ago when my brother and I floated my Mom's
65 Buick LeSabre (yes it did float) under the same circumstances.
Unfortunately
I opened the door and let about 2" of water in before I realized the depth
of the water.

You know it was over a year before the inside of the car totally dried out.
Every
time we'd close that car up in the summer a fog would form inside, which in
turn
would remind my parents of my stupidity.

Auf Wiedersehn,

Bill Schleusner "We're taking on water Captain" edition
b-schleusner@ti.com
97 Jetta GLX
91 Jetta GL
neither of which have been tested for flotation purposes.......