Re: Car Hit.....Version III

brewtail@mediaone.net wrote:

> You can't do this to your loyal readers. No one wishes you bad Karma but
> the exciting saga of Chris Collier must be told!!

i am leaving for  4 days to journey to the top of a hill to speak with a
Buddhist Monk; i need enlightenment on my present Karma; (really i have to go
to Rochester, NY then to Erie, PA for work)

when i return, i WILL write all that has transpired.........and yes, i will
give ALL of the details;

Thanks for everyone's words of wisdom and support,

see ay next week
chris