Painting question...

Okay...  I now have a brand-new Golf hood, Golf grille, and Votex
Dual-headlights...  and I need to get these parts painted white.  So far, my
price quotes for the painting and clearcoat have been between $309 - $540.
My question is for the folks that have done this mod to their Jettas... is $300
too much to pay to get these few parts painted???
If you have done this mod (or know someone who has done it)... how much did you
pay?  Any advice on shops, types of paint, etc???

Thanks for your help.

-Chuck Simpson...