Re: Re: strictly foreign

In a message dated 7/6/99, 10:06:13 AM, jettaglx@igtc.com writes:
<<I live right by strictly foreign. They have some good products, a little on
the pricey side, but the staff is very knowledgeable.

Well then you have had very good luck with them.  I live about 20 minutes
away and work only 5 away.  90% of the time they have no clue what i am
talkign about.  They have asked me to leave their store several times because
i shop at a store in the local area that is cheaper on almost everything then
he is and i was comparing prices.  Most of their parts are not imported at
all but fake copies of the real items and the charge amost the same cost and
put a S/F sticker on them.

Jeff