Re: WTF Warning light?!?!? (traction ctrl)

Actually it uses the ABS brain to determine if one wheel is spinning faster
than the other. It then slws the faster spinning wheel using the brake on
that side.  Or something like that.  Yes it is electronic.  Next time
winter ice comes around, floor it from a stop and you'll hear the same
thudding noise as you do when you engage the ABS brakes.

-David
'92 slc