Re: Eibach Springs

Doug,

     I have the Eibach pro-kit on my '94 GLX.  I like them a lot; they're a
vast improvement over the stock springs, especially in cornering, steering
feel, and road feedback.  However, I definitely do not recommend them with
the stock shocks (my car, with stock shocks, rides like @$$!  I'm gonna be
getting Bilsteins soon).

     As for the lowering, the Eibach website says that the pro-kits are only
supposed to lower the car by 1".  However, my car looks like it was lowered
by much more than that.  When I park it next to my dad's E36 M3, it looks
just as low (if not lower!), whereas before the drop, it was about 2"
higher.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 / aftermarket Trek edition -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus
cat-back exhaust, Autotech Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads,
BBS RZ-II, 1998 Green Trek 930
http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang