Superbowl Cruise.....FINAL POST

Hey all,
Well, here we go.....2 days away! I just wanted to remind everybody of a few
things....
1) Bring a camera
2) Bring money for the sports bar (food & drink)
3) If you want to join ClubH2O, I will have membership packs and the cost is
$20/year.
4) Bring a Motorola Walkabout or the Kenwood FreeTalk walkie-talkies if you
can.
5) Do not come to the cruise if you have any intentions of racing.
6) Please try to be early....prefferably before 10:30am. It's going to take
a long time to get 49 cars onto the highway together. We will be leaving BK
at 11am.
7) No need to worry about high speeds because alot of people have snow tires
on their cars or have new cars and are still in their "break-in" period.
NOTE: If high speeds are to occur, (in excess of 55mph) everyone will be
warned way ahead of time and the group will be split into two......one for
55mph+ (hehe) and one for a constant 55mph. There will be a leader of both
groups. Don't worry......everyone is still gonna have some fun.
8) Every driver will be expected to sign a waiver before we leave the BK.
The waiver covers ClubH2O and myself of any liability due to someone acting
stupid during the course of the day.
9) Two stops are planned during the trip with the last stop being Mulcahys.
We will be walking into Mulcahys around 4pm.
10) Bring a warm jacket......one of the stops requires it. (you'll see what
i mean)
11) Any further questions.....feel free to phone me at 516 679 7740.
SEE EVERYONE SUNDAY.........DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!
take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103
AIM : SwiftVR6