Re: Take notice!

Hmmm...  What's this button do?

<ignore entirely spurious warning about non-existent internet related phone
charges showing up on your bill, as the telco's cannot tell the difference
between voice and data without messing your line up, therefore this will go
nowhere>

Oh, yeah.  It's my "gee, that message keeps popping up like mold" macro...

Sundie...