New VW A4 VR6's

Well today i happened to be drivng past Gilboy VW in allentown PA whn a Satin
Silver GTi in front caught my eye.  Needless to say i stopped.  I will say
this about the VR6 and speak out against European Car Mag... I Like the
Trim...it looks almost black which on the silver with tan leather highlighted
the interior.  Very Sweet.  After talking to the guy for a bit about the car
and what i needed(4 doors)  He took me into the lot to show me the Jetta VR6's
have arrived.  He told me when talking that they werent supposed to be here
for another month, true or not...they had 1.  Red $20,600.  DID NOT have the
16" alloys or sunroof or leather.  Had stupid hub caps  :(  .  $900 more for
dealer added 16's.  and another $1000 for a power sunroof from the dealer.  I
took the car out and loved it.  Its not as good as the GTi but for the extra
weight the car was very enjoyable.

Now they offered me $2000 off the sticker price of this car if i take it
before the end of this week...I think this is a great deal...however i want
the Satin Silver and they have no idea when its coming and even when it shows
up he told me that it will sell for sticker if not a few bucks more.  Now is
this true?  Is the Silver such a hard car to get that they are going to charge
more?

They also had Red, Cosmic Green, and White VR6 GTi's available.  The Red was
the only Jetta VR6 there.