Re: 30k serivce?

> So do I get a tune-up or not?  One dealership says it's just an oil
> change, another says something else...
>
> --
> John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
> kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX
> http://reality.sgi.com/kilpatri/	                 (650) 933-4387
>                "Every journey has a first step..." 5.21.99

Mostly it's a fluid change and inspection. Check the engine management
computer for any recorded errors or out of bounds operation. Check the
mechanical systems like brakes, transmission, clutch, exhaust, etc. I also
had my transmission fluid changed.

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.