Side Marker/Turn Signal Mod

I finally got around to doing the side marker light mod to my car today.  If I
knew it wasn't going to take that long I would have done it a long time ago.
I think it took all of 15 minutes from start to finish.

I really think this is something that VW should do at the factory level
because it is a safety mod.

For those that don't know what it is...check out:
http://www.p-vector.com/garage/vw/side_marker/index.html

This will give you details of it explained and also show instructions on how
to do it.

I would like to say Thanks to Bob Tilman for that page.

Jeff