REMINDER: Projektzwo group buy

Is there any interest in a "bulk buy" on the Projektzwo body kits for
Golf/Jetta III's?  I've been talking to Brad at VW Sport about the
feasability of doing a "internet special" on the Projektzwo body kits
like he did a few months ago with the Projektzwo double round
headlights.  He agreed to do it, but we would need a MINIMUM of 3
(THREE) kits to get the discount.  He also limited the total number
available to 5 (FIVE).  I think that the headlight deal started out to
be 5 as well, and mushroomed into 20+.  I'll take names, addresses, and
telephone numbers and start a list.  First come, first serve.  Cut off
date will be January 31, 1999.  If we sell out the allocated number of
kits, it will close earlier.  If you've been thinking about doing this
kit, now is the time to do it!  Please, if you do not have the funds to
get in on this (it *is* a nice chunk of change) please don't ask to get
in on this.  Brad is cutting us a nice break on the price, and i'd hate
to jack him off with "false" orders..  :)

Here's the info:

COST:  NORMAL price for the Golf kit is $2199.00.  OUR price: $1760.00
       (Add $100 for the Jetta version)

INCLUDES: Includes front bumper/grille, side skirts, rear bumper, turn
          signals, all hardware.

DOES NOT INCLUDE: Lights (headlight or fog) and mirrors.

SHIPPING: $75 to $150 depending on location.

 Brad said that if you want to use fogs, an optional $50 bracket kit
allows the use of your factory lights, (They don't like to do that since
they completely block the brake ducts.) or you could add PIAA's to the
center opening and not lose brake cooling.

 If you're interested please email me at: 2084@sgi.net and i'll add you
to the order list.
--

-Steven.