Re: Check Engine Light @ 50.8K- Should I worry ?

Rule of thumb for automobiles:

The longer you wait to get something checked out and repaired, it can only cost you more. Who knows, maybe it's nothing serious. But why take the chance?

Don't procrastinate with automotive problems. If you catch it early, you can prevent collateral damage and save yourself a lot of inconvenience-- and the inconvenience is on your own terms, instead of when the car wants to break down and you're stuck outside in a snow storm in BFE.

-Khan