Re: Springs

It was approx $550 for the parts - springs, shocks, strut bearings.  I also spent about $50 on parts that could have been swapped over (like the dust boots, etc.) but a friend of mine is a mechanic and he put together the fronts for me so all I had to do was bolt them right in.  I have a picture on the web page www.venommotorsports.com  click on members, and the first car is me.  I also have other pictures that are scanned in if you want I can email them to you.  If you click on events, then on the kettle cruise, you can see my car going through some 90 degree turns real fast (approx 50-60mph).  VENOM Motorsports has discounts set up with tuners...where are you located?

Eric

>>> Chuck Simpson <csimpson@zeltech.com> 01/21 8:36 AM >>>
How much did the total suspension set-up cost you?

j/curious,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6