RE: Jetta Outcome in Washington

Sounds like a great deal. Stay with that insurance company. You might check
and see what you're getting for a VR6 emblem on the back. When I was getting
one estimate for work on mine, I was told that the brushed emblem was no
longer available, only bright emblems (which don't match the others) were
available.