Blaupunkt Las Vegas W/ Bose Update

Fellow GLX Owners,

    Just a quick update to tell everyone that I got my Las vegas
installed today. Thanks to several list members, "zeek@texas.net" and
"schroett@sprynet.com", the install went smoothly and it sounds
incredible. I ended up buying the wiring harness from Circuit City since
Crutchfield was back ordered, but i was tired of waiting. The Las Vegas
makes all the difference in the world in sound quality. Best $ 206.94 I
ever spent. The Bose system has a lot of "unrealized" potential as
stock. All I need now is an Amp and slap the 'ole Bazooka tubes in the
trunk, and my system will be complete. Thanks again to those who offered
help.

Kenny
glxmann@bellsouth.net
98 Jetta GLX Silver Arrow