Ferodo brake pad group purchase

Sorry guys.. I have been busy the past couple days, but.......

FERODO pad set, front-----rabbit, rocco, jetta1(83-4)----------$35.45
FERODO pad set, front-----golf 2, jetta 2(85-91)---------------$35.45
FERODO pad set, front-----all with 10.1"------------------------$38.95
FERODO pad set, front-----all with 9.4" vented-----------------$35.45
FERODO pad set, front-----all with 11.0" to 95 (no sensors)-----$42.45
FERODO pad set, front-----all with 11.0" to 95 (with sensors)---$69.45
FERODO pad set, front-----all with 11.3" 96 & up----------------$70.45
FERODO pad set, rear------all------------------------------------$35.45
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, front (DS2000)-rabbit, rocco,
jetta1(83-4)-----$88.45
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, front (DS2000)-golf 2, jetta
2(85-91)-----------$88.45
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, front (DS2000)-all with
10.1"--------------------$89.45
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, front (DS2000)-all with 9.4"
vented-------------$88.45
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, front (DS2000)-all with 11.0" to 95 (no
sensors)-$89.45
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, front (DS2000)-all with 11.3" 96 &
up-----------$162.95
FERODO FAST ROAD PAD SET, rear
(DS2000)-all--------------------------------$84.95
BTW..... this group purchase will close on Jan 31st...
For those of you outside the Los Angeles area that require shipping, I can
have pad sets overnighted via Fed Ex for an extra $5 bucks..
There will also be a 8.25% tax added on for cali residents, outta staters do
not pay tax.
If you wish to mail me orders, please include return name and return
address, type of car,also if shipping is required, leave a phone number and
ship to address.
Mail orders to
George Turner
c/o FERODO brake pad group purchase
p.o. box 452522
Westchester, CA 90045-2522
Call/email me (privately!!!!!) if you have any questions
george@dxnet.com
310-671-6962