Re: clear lenses

>Stupid question:

>if I want to get the double lights for my jettaIII, does that mean i
>have no choice but to put the hood on?

Stewart,
   There are two ways to do the dual round mod that I know of, one is to buy
the Golf hood and Golf grill the other is to buy a kit from the Potters (or
some other companies but they are the one that I know of)  that has an
insert that fills in the gaps left by replacing the rectangular lights with
ones that are teardropped.
   As far as installing the lights it is fairly easy mod.
   I am having mine installed while the car is in the body shop after I
plowed into someone(there fault).

Brian
98 GLX