Re: 6x9's in the rear deck?

In a message dated 99-01-11 16:14:52 EST, AnsayEM@dhfs.state.wi.us writes:

<<
 I am thinking about putting a set of 6x9's in the rear deck.  Has anyone done
this?  If so, how hard was it?  Does it sound good?

 Thanks,

 Eric

Hmm...all i can say is, I have seen people with A1's A2's and sciroccos...It
looks nice for the first year or so...
Then the Deck Goes South...The Deck gets warped or sinks in!(them 6x9 have
some weight to them)
If u go and do this, make sure u cut the holes as far out as u can...Close to
the stut towers....were the deck panel sits on the plastic strip by the
window!...This should help the deck a little.

.02
DGTIVR6
6/97 Gti-vr6 DE