Re: more K&N

I have the airbox back in my car, and it does not even compare to the P-flo and
heat shield combo.  The air box gets real hot, and retains the heat, then cooks
the air inside.  The temp inside my airbox was as much as 104 degrees after the
car sat, and around 74 degrees while driving on a 60 degree day.  This is with the
snorkel removed.  The temp in the area behind my heat shield, with p-flo was
always around 50.

The temps were measured by relocating the outside air temp sensor to the area of
the airbox, and then later, in the airbox

Billy T.