NAIAS Detroit Auto Show Coverage

Hi All,
    I got in late last night from Detroit and was unable to post to the
lists while there. Jamie Vondruska (VW Vortex founder) and I got a chance to
view the Detroit show, and a plethora of pics are up in VW Vortex's forums
section. It was pretty good, and I'll probably write up more this evening
and post it to the lists. Due to the storm, we missed the VW intro so thus
missed Piech and questioning the VW people intensely, but we did learn alot
from the Audi people and even talked to an engineer involved in 1.8T
developement. More on that later.
    Being there as part of the press was awesome. It wasn't all that crowded
and they treat you like kings. Open bars and huge food spreads were rampant.
We even got to interview the head of Porsche of North America. I gotta go
because I am at work, but I'll pass more along tonight.
    In the meantime, go to the forums section of VW Vortex and there are
plenty of pics there in the Special Events section.

George
VW Vortex
http://www.vwvortex.com