RE: 24,000 or 36,000 mile coverage... -Reply

I doubt the 75k is "in addition to" the 100k warranty. I also have an
extended warranty, and it specifically states that it covers up to 100k (or
7 years). There is some overlapping, and I think it is recommended that if
the factory warranty is still in effect, you should use that first. The main
reason I got the extended warranty was its "bumper to bumper" coverage--it
covers stuff like the alternator, A/C, and even wear and tear items like the
battery and belts. So basically my whole car is covered up to 10yrs/100k
miles. Always check the fine print before you buy an extended warranty.

Kevin