AMS Show..

I just wanted to give BIG UPS to my homies from RENNER Performance Group
that went out to the AMS Show today.... it was pretty cool seeing all the
folks out.  Congrats to Scott for taking the Jetta 3 class, and Hue for
taking the A2 GTI class...  Shout out to Myron from Midnight Motorsports and
the airbath system...  I got a chance to take a spin in his ride.....
AWSOME.... if you do not have an airbath...GET ONE.. it works..
The funny thing about the guys that won was that they are not really show
cars, they are more race cars.. these guys autox, cyn run and race in their
cars all the time..
well, back off to San Ramon for another week...
george