Re:Jetta & Golf A4 Variants

Okay, it was brought to my attention that I wasn't specific enough. For that
reason, I'll be more so. Go to the following URL.

http://www.vwvortex.com/forums/forums.html

Go to News Forum Exclusives in the VW Vortex section of the Forums. In there
are two different threads... pretty obvious when you read the titles in that
section. One is for the Golf Variant and one is for the Jetta Variant.

Many apologies. I was online during my lunch break and wanted to throw it
out. Needless to say I forgot some Details.

George
VW vortex