RE: Bentley Manuals for $42

That's a good price! But I was wondering if that means Bently is getting
ready to update their Jetta/GTI manual to include the '98 models so they're
selling the old ones cheap? I've been holding off buying one for my '98
Jetta as long as possible hoping that they'll publish an updated one. Does
anyone know if there's an update coming out?

Brian