Re: Bilstein question

I got my Bilsteins (and springs & swaybars) last year at ASI / RD
Enterprises (800-683-2890).  The front struts were $121 each and the rears
were $79 each. I had a local VW mechanic put them in. Sweet.

-Pete

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Christopher Cooley wrote:

> I have my neuspeed sport springs ready to go, and wanted to ask the list
> what price to expect for bilstein sports shocks/struts.  At this point,
> I'm expecting to contact New Dimensions for the install and their
> expertice.   Also, what experience can you share for price, parts,
> labor, etc.
>
> What should I expect for the total process in price, parts, timing,
> procedures, etc.  Just trying to do my homework prior to conversion.
>
> All comments & suggetions appreciated.
> TIA,
> Cooley

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.